Monday, March 31, 2008

Ciao Roma!

I leave Rome today for a new adventure. I am heading south. I will go to Positano first and have three lovely nights at a little seafront Pensione. After that I'm heading to Sicily. I don't know how long I'll be there. My original plan was to have about two weeks there and two weeks in Sardinia. As I've been thinking about where I want to go, my time in Sicily is growing. So, I may not go to Sardinia at all. However, I'm not making any decisions right now. I'm going to see how things go and enjoy each town I visit. If I want to stay longer, I will. This is a big step for me - not planning it.
I might also meet up with Antonello who is the owner/husband of Barbara from of the apartment I stayed at in Vienna. He is from Sicily and his parents still live there in a small fishing village on the west coast. He might come for a visit and show me around. He's also hooking me up with a friend of Barbara's who owns a B&B in Palermo. I love the direction things are going so I'm just trying to go with the flow. Things work out better that way.

No comments: