Sunday, March 23, 2008

Buona Pasqua! Happy Easter!


Today is Easter. I had some deep thoughts about personal Resurrection and what this time of year means but I'm going to save that for another time. I haven't finished my thoughts on the topic and I was too excited to tell everyone what the Easter Bunny brought me!!
For weeks now, I've seen loads of Easter items for sale. I first noticed these special eggs at the shop near my first apartment and every day I passed the store selling this huge Barbie theme egg.

They have them in all sorts of themes - Barbie, Spiderman, Simpsons, etc. Each egg is filled with a surprise of some sort. The stores that sell these eggs also sell loads of other chocolate easter treats. It's wall-to-wall eggs, bunnies, chocolate, and colomba cakes. It's nutty. I'm curious to see these stores after the holiday.




But back to what the Easter bunny brought me!






No comments: